Monday, April 24, 2017

ORANGE ALERT!!! Hide your pussys...

Joining again Ms Wicked's Protest & Outrage and reading the posts which I am enlightened by... to fellow posters, or should I say 'protesters'... loving it & pleased I could join in as I am not poeticising in words... BUT I am in pictures… :)
OK...
Sexism is so ingrained in society, I'm outraged a tiny fingered foul excuse for a unenlightened human can give advice on how to treat women “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.” and still become leader of the USA… WTF, forget about what political persuasion you are, a supporter of Republican, Democrat, Green, or the Shooter, Fisher & Farmers Party, THAT is FOUL, FRICKIN DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!  

I am not American, I sit over here in Oz & see angry elitist homophobic, racist, sexist, climate change deniers, the extreme right, the most capitalist of white old men, the last of the dinosaurs, drag their knuckles around Parliament House and break out in a blood pressure induced sweat if someone mentions funding social welfare, public education, public healthcare, housing affordability or the worst... maybe a small cut to their inflated travel allowances & retirement perks.

So yes, there are shit-heads everywhere in positions of power, but this dude, this pussy grabbing dude... 

I am a female, with sisters, daughters, mother and friends, and if I heard ANY of them say "Just grab a guy by the dick. You can do anything"... well, I would think they were not fit to work in any position in society led alone lead a country, & if a man thinks boasting about pussy grabbing is 'normal' bloke talk he's delusional or just has no respect, for women, his mother, his daughters, fellow workers... and amazed any male witness to this didn't have a quiet word with him... or if more physical, it may have resulted in a SMACKDOWN, or a bodyslam, Westlemania style... (remember Trump being much more convincing when he went up against Vince McMahon in Battle of the Billionaires) sorry I digress.

Guess this is my protest for today, certainly every male & female I know was outraged but you know what tickled me (yes pink)... a movement of people demanding respect, in their hundreds, thousands then countless... women, men, children, supporters on all sides of the political spectrum, & it was watched by the world... Respect looked strong, respect looked awesome, and almost everyone looked Pretty in Pink... 

Does my bum ego look BIG in this?


Read ya soon & Thanks for dropping by to my protest & artrage ;)

12 comments:

ike said...

Fantastic creation and I totally agree !! What is this world coming to ??????

Magaly Guerrero said...

Your words reflect the feelings of so many. This still makes no sense. I can't understand how such despicable behavior can be overlooked. And the fact that some people still defend his trespasses (women included!) makes me want to hurl... and, perhaps, punch someone. I wonder what this people (and the US Orange Infection) tell themselves when they look in the mirror. I wonder how they sleep.

Your painting shows his face just like I see him--diseased, corpse-like, rotting... and THAT hat!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I love your impassioned words as well as your scathing painting.

Yes, if women were to treat men the same way some men treat us, no-one would try to argue that it was acceptable.

Debi said...

Nothing squeals like an old white guy! We are seeing the reality catching up to WHITE doesn't rule the World any longer. old WHITE & Rich, last stand athe O K corral I won't even go near religion NO Thank you. Your Art is fabulous! I do believe there is a HUGE market for them!

xoxoDebi🙋❤️🇨🇦

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Hey darling. You nailed Cheetohead's "innate ugly" so beautifully. And I would add that your words nailed him and all the others like him as well.
Every day it is some other criminal act against someone or something here in the US perpetrated by the Toddler in Charge and his merry band of idiots. It would be easier to live by putting oneself in a permanent state of neutral, but we can't let the bastards win. We must resist, push back and defend.
xoxo Oma Linda

Khaya Ronkainen said...

Well said, Shelle. Your artwork is just outstanding!

Sanaa Rizvi said...

I completely agree. I wonder what our word is coming to *shudders*

Robin said...

Wow Shelle! Greatest of Protests! Yes the majority of Americans still cannot understand why we still have people elected by electoral votes instead of majority of votes win. Oh I forgot, that didn't really happen. It is so sad that this happened and what's worse is with the rest of the world watching. I just get outraged to see what drama happens on a daily basis I avoid the news and Facebook. People are going crazy over this, especially the Trump supporters. WTF! I could go on yet you said everything so much better and with the pissed off rage that most of us proud, strong woman have. Love your painting...excellent! Take care and thanks again for showing us a side of women in other countries. You are awesome! Big hugz, Rasz

Carol said...

Thanks for this!
As an American, I am embarrassed by our government, and I attend marches, write letters, make phone calls, and it is uplifting to see so many across the world in solidarity.
xo

Rommy said...

I absolutely agree. It's one of the reasons I've gotten so passionate about politics. The painting is awesome. I frelling love it.

Magic Love Crow said...

I really don't know what this world is coming too!!! Your words are perfect Shelle and so is your art piece!

J C said...

I LOVE your rant! Thank you!!